|Create Date||June 20, 2019|
|Last Updated||June 20, 2019|
Video Producer (Video Producer JD)
Transparency International Cambodia (TI Cambodia) is the National Chapter of Transparency International Secretariat based in Berlin, Germany. With more than 120 Chapters worldwide, we work with all relevant stakeholders including the government, civil society organisations (CSOs), development partners (DPs), private sector, media and individuals to promote integrity and reduce corruption. TI Cambodia is currently looking for an exceptional candidates to fulfill the position as detailed below:
Remuneration: A lump-sum package maximum at $2,000 including withholding tax (Negotiable)
Type of Contract: Consultancy
Starting Date: 15 July, 2019
Reporting to: Women and Youth Empowerment in Leadership (WYEL) Programme Manager
Duty Station: Phnom Penh Office, Cambodia
The consultant will work under direct supervision of WYEL Programme Manager in producing three videos (two to three minutes in each video) in Khmer with sub-title in English about increasing outreach on civic education, encouraging and inspiring women and youth in leadership roles through videos on social media.
Qualifications and Experience
• Be a recognized production house or individual(s) graduated from or currently enrolled in undergraduate program in any university related to media, communication, and/or arts;
• Demonstrate interest in women and youth empowerment in leadership, civic engagement and good governance;
• Be creative and inspirational in designing and story writing;
• Have experience in animation, videography, and story writing;
• Be very good at communications skills, videography, design and/or animation skills and;
• Be fluent in English and Khmer with a proven ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
The detailed position description is available on our website: www.ticambodia.org/work-with-us. Interested candidates/companies are invited to submit a cover letter clearly indicating the post title along with a current CV and budget proposal (Cover letter, CV and budget proposal shall be combined/put into only one PDF file if submitted the application through email) to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2019.
TI Cambodia is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals/team from all backgrounds, women and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only selected producers will be contacted for offering contract.
Download was expired on June 30, 2019 11:59 PM