1. Increased women, youth and citizens understanding and knowledge of good governance, integrity,
transparency and corruption and its effects on their lives and society
- Women and youth leaders from across the country trained and equipped with skills, knowledge and social accountability tools to take actions against corruption, promote integrity and engage in decision making process. Engage youth and women in civic education and empower them to participate and take actions in decision making process affecting their lives.
- Enhanced capacity of youth leaders from CSOs and informal groups on data driven advocacy, digital advocacy and citizen journalism. Engage with youth leaders and citizen journalists on data driven and digital advocacy.
- Increased public demands for transparency and accountability through partnership with government partner, civil society organisation, youth organisation, youth networks and informal groups. Partner with government partner, civil society organisation, youth organisation, youth networks and informal groups in fostering public demands for transparency and accountability.
2. Enhanced participation by youths on anti-corruption and increased demands for positive reforms
- Youth-Led Initiatives developed and implemented by youths to raise awareness of corruption and its impacts on society with the main focuses on public service delivery, budget transparency and women and youth empowerment in leadership and decision making process. Promote civic engagement of youth through actions on issues of their community’s concerns and empowering to participate in decision making processes affecting their lives.
- Increased individual and collective demand and commitment for anti-corruption and more open space for digital advocacy through public engagement with TI Cambodia’s campaigns, the formation of core youth networks across the country. Engage social influencers, activists, bloggers in civic education.
3. Enhanced the effectiveness of TI Cambodia’s provincial presence in 5 regional provinces
- Core youth members from across the regional offices mobilised, trained and equipped with skills, knowledge and social accountability tools to take actions against corruption and promote integrity. Enhance TI Cambodia’s youth networks across Cambodia and build their capacity through TI Cambodia’s civic education initiative.
This post is also available in: Khmer